Search This Blog

Friday 19 August 2011

"MAD DOG" VACHON - LE RAP A' MAD DOG


Continuing with weird rap records, I bring to you this french Canadian gem stone. Now I don't speak the french language very well, or actually at all but I think I understand tha God Mad Dog to the fullest. Vachon  is a WWE Hall of fame inductee and part of wrestling royalty, and one day he got in a studio and felt the urge to purge a page of raps. At one point in the track he even takes a shot at Bruce Springsteen, some guy sings a chorus hook for Mad Dog in between verses, but he only corny's-up the track. Mad Dog Delivers the mail on his one and only attempt at rappin', he is 82 years old nowadays and still goes strong, running his own wrestling circuit and milking space cows, and I betchya he could tear up an Alchemist beat.

"MAD DOG" VACHON - LE RAP A' MAD DOG

1 comment: