Search This Blog

Friday 19 August 2011

THE RAPPIN' REVERAND, DR. C. DEXTER WISE THE 3RD - I AINT INTO THAT (SHORT VERSION)

Lemme start of by saying that a favorite thing of mine is finding weird rap on wax or cassette tapes, so expect it to pop up here from time to time, anyways I ripped my own personal copy for you people, no one really knows what  I'm on when I pull this out the crate but the heavily educated Dr Wise gives this funky  beat produced by Raymond Wise (who also plays the synthesizer) the business. This outta-sight rapmaster-throwdown-in-the-name-of-christ has a long and short version plus a wicked B side entitled "Original Rap". Dr. Wise is still spreading the good word to this day and is a fairly successful preacher man, so here she is in all her glory...

THE RAPPIN' REVERAND, DR. C DEXTER WISE THE 3RD - I AINT INTO THAT (SHORT VERSION)


1 comment: